The future Jewar Airport or Noida International Airport has an impact on the region’s demand. And this question has doubled in the last two years. It really opened up the market for the local real estate business. Several projects have been launched in the region, including housing. Yamuna Highway has recently become a popular destination for home shopping in the middle segment. Experts say that Noida will soon be fully operational at Jewar Airport as a Gurugram, as there will be further developments and other projects coming to all areas of industry.
Projects which are underway
- Tech giants like Microsoft have already started working on setting up their technology hub in Greater Noida.
- The Gaurs group is working on two commercial projects in the same region, which are witnessing good traction amongst home buyers.
- The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) has also come up with a housing scheme with 416 plots on offer.
- Besides the airport, IT parks, industrial corridors, film city and so on are expected to come up in the area.
- The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) has also invited bids for the construction of a 1000-acre film city near the upcoming Jewar airport. This is an investment of 10,000 million rupees.
- Investors have already begun investing in a second home in residential communities at Jewar Airport.
- Construction of the Delhi-Mumbai Highway with Jewar Airport has begun to reduce travel time to less than 30 minutes, with the journey to Indira Gandhi International Airport taking equivalent time.
Laying the foundations at Noida International Airport in Jewar will definitely have a positive impact on the real estate sector. The rich availability of land and the already built infrastructure offer developers and real estate investors many opportunities to create projects in this area. Growing business activity will create many job opportunities, which will lead to increased demand for residential and commercial real estate. Demand for housing at the upcoming airport has already increased in September 2021, despite the second wave of COVID-19. Provide increased business travel and recreation opportunities. Real estate will be one of the most crucial sectors that will be pivoting towards consistent growth. Overall, the upcoming Jewar airport is a positive step for all types of industries.
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.